How do I report a problem ?
If something's not working with xsd2code++, or you think there's a bug, you can report it to us.
- Make sure you are using a recent version, and that the problem still shows up in a recent version.
- Make sure you can reproduce the bug.
- Please write a clear summary.
- Please, precise steps to reproduce with maximum of details.
- Please send the command showing the error.
- Is possible,
- Send your xsd file as attachement.
- Send generated code.
- Input XML file if you have a serilization/deserialization issue.
If your question remains unanswered after two weeks, repost it, making sure you gave all the detail needed and the information requested. You can also contact email@example.com for more information.
When ready, use the buton "PROVIDE FEEDBACK & ISSUE COLLECTOR".
Thank you for taking the time to report bug.